Most companies focus all of their time running and growing their business. What is often left behind is ensuring that the company is complying with the complex State and Federal employment laws. That is where we step in.Learn more →
- 05 Sep 2014California Legislature Passes New Law Requiring Employers to Pay for Sick Leave
- 29 Aug 2014More Exposure to California Employers if the State Has Its Way
- 17 Dec 20132014 New Employment Laws
- 15 Oct 2013New Protection for Victims of Domestic Violence
- 20 Sep 2013Protect Yourself And Your Business …
Get Your Free Report!
Enter your contact information to receive our report and be signed up for our future newsletters. You will receive helpful periodic messages pertaining to employment law and can unsubscribe at any time.
We are available for immediate response to any human resource question. Please call us if you need an answer right away. Some common question topics include:
• Sexual harassment investigations
• Leaves of absences
• Wage and hour issues